Monday, February 06, 2006

DOG DITTY DAILY #8

Motivational Moment for Misguided Masters & Mutts

Compiled by Hugo Hotagen, DDD (Duke of Doorknobs & Doghouses), a loyal lapdog-in-training apprenticed to the affable, agnostic and all-round air-headed Court of the Quipping Queen.

A quirky, quizzical and sometimes questionable quotidian quotation, in honor of the "Year of the Dog", follows herewith:

"Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I feel very peculiar. I feel like I've just got to bite a cat! I feel like if I don't bite a cat before sundown, I'll go crazy. But then I just take a deep breath and forget about it. That's what is known as maturity."

Attributed to: Snoopy, a bouncy beagle character from the cartoon strip "Peanuts" (created by American cartoonist, Charles M. Schultz, 1922 - 2000).

__________

For more info on Snoopy, take a trip over to http://www.snoopy.com/comics/peanuts/meet_the_gang/meet_snoopy.html.